Quotes (Love) 13


Quotes

(Love)

13 

1.               “If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”

― Alfred Tennyson

 

2.               “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”

― Marilyn Monroe

 

3.               “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”

― C.S. Lewis

 

4.               “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

 

5.               “Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

"After all this time?"

"Always," said Snape.”

― J.K. Rowling

 

6.               “I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”

― Neil Gaiman

 

7.               “A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.”

― Jane Austen

 

8.               “To die will be an awfully big adventure.”

― J.M. Barrie

 

9.               “So, it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

― Nicholas Sparks

 

10.        “Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.”

― Nicholas Sparks

 

11.        “Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.”

― Alfred Lord Tennyson

 

12.        “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,

in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”

― Pablo Neruda

 

13.        “He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”

― Bob Marley

 

14.        “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

― Chuck Palahniuk

 

15.        “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

― Paulo Coelho

 

16.        “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”

― Lisa Kleypas

 

17.        “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”

― Paulo Coelho

 

18.        “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

 

19.        “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

― Jane Austen

 

20.        “We love the things we love for what they are.”

― Robert Frost

 

21.        “Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke

 

22.        “I would die for you. But I won't live for you.”

― Stephen Chbosky

 

23.        “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.”

― Sarah Dessen

 

24.        “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”

― Anonymous

 

25.        “Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.”

― Oscar Wilde

 

26.        “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”

― Paulo Coelho

 

27.        “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it (anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling).

I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)”

― E.E. Cummings

 

28.        “He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”

― Emily Brontë

 

29.        “The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.”

― Markus Zusak

 

30.        “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”

― Nicholas Sparks


Post a Comment

0 Comments